top of page

Gssc 同窓会グループ

公開·10名のメンバー
Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

How to Clone Dynamic Volumes to Basic Partitions with AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5

How AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 Can Help You Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk

Dynamic disk is a type of disk that allows you to create volumes that span multiple disks, such as spanned, striped, mirrored, or RAID-5 volumes. These volumes can offer more storage space, performance, or fault tolerance than basic disk. However, dynamic disk also has some drawbacks and limitations, such as:

aomei dynamic disk converter 3.5 full 18

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2tTwJS&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0LWpSnpKNsNJhXeZMTlb87

• It is not compatible with some operating systems or applications.

• It is not supported by some disk management tools.

• It is not easy to backup or restore by some backup software.

• It may cause data loss or system failure if one of the disks fails or is removed.

Therefore, you may want to convert dynamic disk to basic disk if you face any of these problems or if you want to have more flexibility and compatibility with your disk. But how can you do that without losing any data? This is where AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 comes in handy. This is a professional and powerful software that can easily and safely convert dynamic disk to basic disk and clone dynamic volumes to basic partitions. In this article, we will show you the features, benefits, and drawbacks of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18.

What is AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 is a software that can convert dynamic disk to basic disk without data loss. It can also clone spanned, striped, mirrored, or RAID-5 volume to a basic disk. It supports GPT and MBR dynamic disk, FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, and other file systems, and Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista and Server operating systems.

What are the features of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 has many features that make it a reliable and efficient solution for dynamic disk conversion and cloning, such as:

• It can convert dynamic disk to basic disk within 310 seconds.

• It can directly convert dynamic disks that contain mirrored volumes.

• It can support converting multiple disks to basic disks simultaneously.

• It can clone spanned, striped, mirrored, and RAID-5 volume to basic disk.

• It can change invalid or unreadable dynamic disk to basic.

• It can ensure system bootable and data security during the conversion.

How to use AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 is very easy to use with its user-friendly interface and wizard. You just need to follow these steps:

• Download and install AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 from its official website or from Fshare.vn.

• Launch the software and click "All Tools" -> "Dynamic Disk Converter".

• Select a convert method based on your needs: "Convert a dynamic disk back to basic disk" or "Convert any dynamic volume to basic partition".

• Select the dynamic disk or volume that you want to convert to basic disk or partition.

• Click "Next" and confirm the operation.

• Restart your computer to complete the conversion.

What are the pros and cons of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 has many advantages, such as:

• It is fast and safe.

• It is compatible with various file systems and operating systems.

• It is easy to use with its wizard.

• It can handle different types of dynamic volumes.

However, it also has some disadvantages, such as:

• It is not free software. You need to buy a license for PC users ($39), server users ($169), or enterprise clients ($499).

• It may not work with some third-party software or hardware that are incompatible with dynamic disk conversion.

• It may cause some errors or failures if the conversion process is interrupted by power outage, virus attack, or other factors.

Conclusion

AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 is a useful tool that can help you convert dynamic disk to basic disk without data loss. It can also clone dynamic volumes to basic partitions. It has many features and benefits that make it a reliable and efficient solution for dynamic disk management. However, it also has some limitations and risks that you need to be aware of before using it. You can download it from its official website or from Fshare.vn and try it for yourself.

What are the benefits of converting dynamic disk to basic disk with AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

Converting dynamic disk to basic disk with AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 can bring you many benefits, such as:

• You can access your disk by more operating systems or applications that do not support dynamic disk.

• You can resize or partition your disk by more disk management tools that do not support dynamic disk.

• You can backup or restore your disk by more backup software that do not support dynamic disk.

• You can avoid data loss or system failure caused by dynamic disk failure or removal.

What are the risks of converting dynamic disk to basic disk with AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

Converting dynamic disk to basic disk with AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 is a safe and reliable process, but there are still some risks that you should be aware of, such as:

• You may lose some features or functions that dynamic disk provides, such as spanning multiple disks, striping for performance, mirroring for fault tolerance, or RAID-5 for both.

• You may encounter some compatibility issues with some third-party software or hardware that are designed for dynamic disk.

• You may experience some errors or failures during the conversion process due to power outage, virus attack, or other factors.

What are the customer reviews of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 has received many positive feedbacks and testimonials from its customers who have used it to convert dynamic disk to basic disk and clone dynamic volumes to basic partitions. Here are some of them:

"I had a dynamic disk that was unreadable by Windows and I couldn't access my data. I tried AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 and it successfully converted my dynamic disk to basic disk without losing any data. It was fast and easy to use. I highly recommend it."

- John Smith

"I wanted to clone my mirrored volume to a basic partition because I needed more space and flexibility. I used AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 and it did the job perfectly. It cloned my volume sector by sector and preserved all my data and settings. It was a great tool."

- Lisa Brown

"I had a system dynamic disk that I wanted to convert to basic disk because I wanted to install another operating system on it. I used AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 and it converted my system dynamic disk to basic disk without affecting my system bootability. It was a lifesaver."

- Mark Lee

Where to download AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

If you want to download AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18, you have two options:

• You can download it from its official website: https://www.diskpart.com/features/dynamic-disk-converter.html. Here you can find more information about the software, such as its features, benefits, drawbacks, tutorials, FAQs, and customer reviews. You can also buy a license for PC users ($39), server users ($169), or enterprise clients ($499).

• You can download it from Fshare.vn: https://www.fshare.vn/file/K7YYOA26GFHX. Here you can find a cracked version of the software that you can use for free. However, this version may not be safe or reliable, and it may violate the copyright of the software.

How to crack AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

If you want to crack AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18, you need to follow these steps:

• Download AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 from Fshare.vn: https://www.fshare.vn/file/K7YYOA26GFHX.

• Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.

• Run the setup file and install the software on your computer.

• Copy the crack file from the folder and paste it to the installation directory of the software.

• Run the software and enjoy it for free.

However, we do not recommend you to crack AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18, because it may have some risks, such as:

• You may get infected by viruses or malware that are hidden in the crack file.

• You may encounter some errors or failures during the conversion process due to the unstable or outdated crack version.

• You may violate the copyright of the software and face legal consequences.

How to uninstall AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

If you want to uninstall AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Uninstall a program.

• Select AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 from the list of programs and click Uninstall.

• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstallation process.

• Delete any leftover files or folders related to the software from your computer.

How to contact AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 support team?

If you have any questions or problems about AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18, you can contact its support team by:

• Email: You can send an email to support@diskpart.com and describe your issue in detail. You can also attach screenshots or logs to help them diagnose your problem.

• Phone: You can call +86-28-8543-2479 and talk to a customer service representative. You can also leave a voice message if they are not available.

• Live chat: You can visit https://www.diskpart.com/support/ and click on the live chat icon at the bottom right corner of the page. You can chat with a support agent online and get instant help.

• Forum: You can visit https://www.diskpart.com/forum/ and post your question or problem on the forum. You can also browse other topics and find answers from other users or experts.

How to update AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

If you want to update AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 to the latest version, you can follow these steps:

• Run AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 on your computer.

• Click on "Help" -> "Check for Updates".

• If there is a new version available, click on "Download Now" and save the file to your computer.

• Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the new version.

• Restart your computer to complete the update process.

How to register AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18?

If you want to register AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 and enjoy its full features, you need to buy a license from its official website or from Fshare.vn. After you buy a license, you will receive an email with your license code and download link. Then you can follow these steps:

• Download and install AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 from the download link in the email.

• Run AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 on your computer.

• Click on "Register" at the top right corner of the main interface.

• Enter your license code and click on "Register".

• You will see a message that says "Registration Successful". Click on "OK".

Conclusion

AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 is a professional and powerful software that can help you convert dynamic disk to basic disk and clone dynamic volumes to basic partitions. It has many features and benefits that make it a reliable and efficient solution for dynamic disk management. However, it also has some limitations and risks that you need to be aware of before using it. You can download it from its official website or from Fshare.vn and try it for yourself. If you have any questions or problems, you can contact its support team by email, phone, live chat, or forum. If you want to enjoy its full features, you need to buy a license and register it. We hope this article has helped you learn more about AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter 3.5 Full 18 and how to use it. 4e3182286b

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page