top of page

サークル9:準備中

公開·8名のメンバー
Roshani Champika
Roshani Champika

Mobidixoncityrainsdatafilehostacapella

Mobi Dixon's City Rains Acapella: A Soulful House Hit

Mobi Dixon is a South African DJ and producer who is known for his hit song "City Rains" featuring M-Que. The song is a fusion of house and soul music that has captivated many listeners across the continent and beyond. If you are a fan of Mobi Dixon and want to download the acapella version of "City Rains" from Datafilehost, here is everything you need to know.

DOWNLOAD: https://prisutunen.blogspot.com/?file=2w3Wcz

What is Datafilehost?

Datafilehost is a file hosting service that allows users to upload and download files for free. Users can share their files with anyone by providing a link or a QR code. Datafilehost supports various file types, such as music, videos, documents, images, and more. Datafilehost does not require users to register or log in to use the service.

Why download Mobi Dixon's City Rains acapella from Datafilehost?

The acapella version of "City Rains" is a stripped-down version of the original song that only contains Mobi Dixon's and M-Que's vocals. The acapella version can be used for remixing, sampling, or just listening to the amazing vocals of the artists. Downloading the acapella version from Datafilehost is easy and fast. You can also find other songs by Mobi Dixon on Datafilehost, such as "Trigger", "Bhutiza", and "Love Colour Spin".

How to download Mobi Dixon's City Rains acapella from Datafilehost?

Here are the steps you need to follow to download the acapella version of "City Rains" from Datafilehost:

• Go to this link which will take you to the Datafilehost page where the acapella file is hosted.

• Click on the green "Download" button and wait for a few seconds until a pop-up window appears.

• Uncheck the box that says "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads" and then click on the grey "Download" button at the bottom of the pop-up window.

• Save the file to your device and enjoy!

Note that the acapella file is in mp3 format and has a size of 4.63 MB.

What are the lyrics of Mobi Dixon's City Rains?

The lyrics of "City Rains" are about a person who has overcome jealousy and found true love in the city of gold, Johannesburg. Here is a summary of the song's meaning and message:

I used to be so jealous

I used to be so insecure

I used to be so lonely

Until I met you in Jozi

You showed me how to love

You showed me how to trust

You showed me how to live

In this city of gold

Now I can't get enough

Of your love, your touch

Your kiss, your smile

In this city of rain

Where can I find more information about Mobi Dixon?

If you want to learn more about Mobi Dixon, his music, his biography, his awards, and his upcoming events, you can visit his official website or follow him on his social media accounts . You can also listen to his songs on various streaming platforms or watch his videos on YouTube.

Conclusion

Mobi Dixon's City Rains acapella is a soulful house hit that showcases his talent as a DJ and producer. The song is about finding love in Johannesburg, the city of gold and rain. You can download the acapella version of the song from Datafilehost for free and use it for your own creative purposes. You can also check out other songs by Mobi Dixon on Datafilehost or on other platforms. Mobi Dixon is one of the most influential artists in the South African music scene and you should definitely follow his work and support him.

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page